Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday January 14 2014

Today's block order is ABCD

B Block   Socials 9

Today we worked on a couple worksheets that dealt with the Industrial Revolution. One was based the living/working conditions in Britain at the time. We looked at the use of children in the labor force...also we looked at some key definitions that will help you understand some of the terminology.
I posed the question to the class whether we were better or worse off with more technology...I think the majority of students think we are better off.

C/D  Law 12

Today the students worked on their Investigation and Arrest Booklets. I gave most of class time to this because I want the students to have a good grasp of the terminology and knowledge as we continue in the forensics unit.
Also, I had a student walk in and 'steal' my red pen....lets see how well you guys pay attention to detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment