Friday, April 5, 2013

Psychological Theories

Today you had the opportunity to show me what you learned in the previous chapter through your unit quiz. The test was open book and I am happy to say most of you did very well especially Olivia! After the quiz we discussed a little about what you know about a fellow by the name of Sigmund Freud.
Most of you have never heard about him thus far and after we finish our work on his theories, some of you are going to wish that you had never heard of him. I found the symbolism I did with you guys pretty amusing. I am sure some it was pure hogwash but some of it I thought was pretty legit.
Next class I will go over some of the theories you have been working on (Sociological Theories) and then we will get into Mr. Freud and the Psychoanalitic Theory.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment